KEEP SICK CHILDREN AT HOME. Notify the office if your child is sick and will not be attending school.
Students must quarantine for 10 days if they have traveled out of California before returning to in-person instruction.
Lunch must be eaten prior to arrival at school.
1) Covid screen online before leaving for school. Take a screenshot of the submitted form for verification when you drop off your student(s).
2) Make sure your student has a secure mask and full water bottle before leaving home. Masks must be worn at all times on campus. Make this clear to your student. Students who do not comply may not be on campus per LADPH guidelines.
3) Arrive between 11:30-11:45 AM for temperature screening.
4) Wait for your student(s) to clear temperature screening before pulling away from school.
5) Second grade drop off/pick up is in the Virginia Lot (first grade sibling can be dropped off/picked up here)
6) First grade drop off/pick up is the Huntington lot.
7) TK - Kindergarten drop off/pick up is in the kindergarten circle off Huntington Drive. Older siblings can be dropped off here, but must proceed to the playground to line up before the bell. Wait on a dot and maintain 6 feet of distance from others. Supervisors will assist students as they learn the procedures.
8). All late students must check in at the front office.
9) Pick up your student(s) promptly at 2:00 PM in the appropriate lot.
10) Chromebooks will be provided for students at school. If you have borrowed a Chromebook from the district, keep it at home until further notice.
Please click here for the TK-2 Reopening FAQs